ARROW (Application Review for Research Oversight at Wisconsin) is the online system for submission and review of IRB applications used by all IRBs at UW-Madison.
- Accessing ARROW and the NetID Process
- What if I can’t find someone in ARROW?
- Updating Name and Contact Information
- Update Personnel
- Completing the funding pages
- Working with Reviewer Notes
- Working with Consent Documents
- Working with Closed, Completed, Withdrawn, and Archived Studies
ARROW Application Tip
As a reminder, ARROW applications include “More Information” icons that, when clicked, reveal helpful reminders and explanations for how to appropriately answer application questions. Clicking the “Always Show?” box will keep the “More Information” visible.
Experiencing Technical Difficulties?
All ARROW questions for the HS IRBs should be directed to email@example.com. This email is staffed during general working hours, Monday-Friday. When possible, please include the IRB protocol number and be as specific as possible about the problems you are experiencing. The more information we have about issues you are encountering, the better we can assist you.