Each ARROW user has a personal workspace. The personal workspace is used to navigate between system roles, as well as allow easy navigation to specific protocols. Your IRB Member workspace contains the materials you need for meetings, as well as items you have been assigned for review.
It is possible for an ARROW user to have multiple roles in the ARROW system. Your available roles are indicated under My Roles, and your current role is indicated in the drop-down “My Roles” bar of your personal workspace.
When the system is in your IRB Member role, you have access to different tabs:
- The “HS/MR: Initials” tab will contain anything that has been assigned as an initial review for an upcoming Health Sciences or Minimal Risk IRB meeting.
- The “HS/MR: Other” tab will contain any other items that have been assigned for an upcoming meeting, such as Changes, Reportable Events, or Modification Responses.
- The “Inbox: Minutes” tab will contain any minutes that you have been assigned to review for past meetings that still require review.
- The “HS/MR: All” tab will contain any HS/MR IRB item that you have been assigned that is currently outstanding.
- The “Meetings” tab will contain links to the Meeting Workspace for upcoming scheduled meetings.
This is the best way to navigate to meeting agendas–you can also access your assigned materials from the meeting agenda, but we suggest using your inbox to monitor your assignments.
Who to Contact
- Help with navigating and using ARROW
- Contact the IRB Member Point of Contact, Jackie Lee at (608) 261-1157 or Jessie Johnson at (608) 263-0835
- Questions about a specific protocol
- Contact the assigned staff reviewer